Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- Copyright © 2017 Lightning Sports Limited.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for downloading or accessing information related to the Skate Excellence programme. You may also:
- You must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You may:
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You must not:
Registration and accounts
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User IDs and passwords
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
- at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We may:
- Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in a contract under these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in a contract under these terms and conditions:
- Nothing in a contract under these terms and conditions will:
- are subject to Section 12.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under that contract or relating to the subject matter of that contract, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in that contract.
- 3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- 1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- 2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 12.1, these terms and conditions, together with [our privacy and cookies policy], shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [English law].
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- This website is owned and operated by Lightning Sports Limited.
- 2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07713961, Charity number 1149081 and our registered office is at Leisure Plaza,
1 South Row,
- 3 Our principal place of business is at Leisure Plaza,
1 South Row,
- 4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, or by telephone on 01908 540 020.
- It is prohibited to bring food or beverages (including alcohol) into the venue. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase within the venue.
- We may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit to the venue. Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors
- Event tickets (Including MK Lightning) are not transferable, if there are exceptional circumstances contact the arena to have seats re allocated.
Generic Return & Refund Policy template
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please email email@example.com with your order number, your name and address, details of the product, reason for return and if you require a refund or an exchange. Please note, customised items are non fundable. Please ensure your size is correct before ordering. We will then contact you with details of how to proceed. Items must be returned to us as new with original packaging, tags and in a saleable condition*. Shipping charges for the return of the goods will be paid for by you and we suggest you use a service that requires proof of delivery (e.g a signature) as we cannot be responsible for returns that go missing in transit and not received by us.
For refunds please allow 5 – 10 working days for the amount to appear in your bank account. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase.
*Saleable condition – when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume/aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. Please also ensure that the environment is free of smoke and any strong odours such as food cooking etc. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We also regret that we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on items of replica kit which have been personalized (by printing a name, number or arm badges) except where garments are faulty. Please satisfy yourself before ordering that you have selected a suitable size item by referring to our Size Guide on the product pages, or by contacting us for advice.
Due to technical processes used, it is imperative that each individual garments’ washing instructions are followed exactly as stated on the care label. We will not accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing.
We regret we do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items unless the product is faulty.